CTS-655P: Celltron Genstart Battery Tester Kit
The primary role of the emergency generator batteries is to provide power to the generator engine starter when a facility power outage occurs. During generator operation, battery power can provide power to ancillary panels, small motors that operate on DC current and any DC supplied device within the enclosure.
Generator backup plays an essential role in Medical Facilities, Data Centers, Financial Institutions, Communications Offices and Emergency Management. The CELLTRON GENSTART assures that your battery is powered and ready to start the generator in the case of an outage.
- NFPA-110 Solution
- National Fire Protection Association Standard for Emergency and Standby Power System DC Power Supply
- Commercial Generator
- 12/24 Volt Electrical System
The CELLTRON GENSTART advanced features include:
- Multiple battery types: LEAD ACID, AGM - SPIRAL, AGM – FLAT PLATE
- Multiple battery rating systems: CCA, EN, SAE, JIS, DIN and IEC
- Battery pack testing: 12V parallel, 24V series, 24V series/parallel
- Battery pair testing, verify the charge and conductive balance of a battery pair
- Large back-lit screen and improved user interface
- Replaceable cable design